5 Amazing facts for you…
1. When the computer mouse was invented, it was called the “X-Y Position Indicator for a Display System.”
2. When the mummy of Ramses II was sent to France in the mid-1970s, it was issued a passport. Ramses’ occupation? “King (deceased).”
3. The only number whose letters are in alphabetical order is 40 (f-o-r-t-y).
4. The Vatican Bank is the world’s only bank that allows ATM users to perform transactions in Latin.
5. The sum of all the numbers on a roulette wheel is 666.